The Registrar's Office maintains and verifies the academic records for all students and serves the needs of faculty, campus offices and outside educational agencies in the following areas.
- Conduct course registration
- Publish class and examination schedules
- Issue official transcripts
- Evaluate transcripts of transferring students
- Conduct degree audits
- Degree/enrollment verifications (National Student Clearinghouse)
The university catalog provides information about the university's academic offerings, policies and regulations, student life and services, admission and financial aid, tuition and fees and other general information.
Refer to the university catalog for specific information about academic requirements and policies.